Motto. Basic Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Motto and its customers.
- Motto agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Motto and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made by the last day of month following delivery then interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Motto to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Motto in writing. Motto will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request, orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- Motto will not automatically accept a return of goods supplied but if it does agreed to accept a return of goods then such return to be on the basis that there is a handling charge payable by the customer at the time of return based upon 20% of the total invoice price of the goods. Motto points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Motto to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Motto and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Motto and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Motto points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
Motto Express Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- Please note that, where applicable, returns placed via the website will carry a reduced handling charge equivalent to 10% of the value of the returned item (normally 20%) unless we delivered the item in error or the item is faulty.
- Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.